Monday, September 12, 2005

Technorati

Now, I don't know how it happend, but this website called Technorati has made my blog their number one featured blog for today. Incredible when you consider that they track 17 million blogs! Technorati is the authority on what's going on in the world of weblogs. So I feel pretty honoured.

Gracias Technorati!

We are still very much enjoying our time in the States. I especially love going to the supermarkets here. My God, these stores are big. The biggest supermarket in Belize would not even cover one isle in these monsters. My head spins when I look at the amount of choices there are for everything. Isn't weird though how you always end up leaving the store with things you never even knew you wanted? Today I only planned to buy some "Thank you" cards, but I came out with mascara, eye shadows, "Dora the Explorer" merchandise, smoothies, humous, flowers, a 2006 wall calendar, etc.

Anyway, we're having a blast! And Lucas is doing great!
<