Sunday, June 04, 2006

Last week's pictures

My mum and the kids. I am days behind on myself with regards to Blogging. Still no picture of the suite (slack....I know) & my mum left Belize ages ago already. Still, these are sweet pictures, aren't they?



Andy and Aidan hard at work. Talking of work, sometimes it annoys me that my blog is linked to our business, it kind of makes me sensor myself. There are just some things that you don't want all your clients to know.

Still, I'm sure most Bloggers keep their mouths shut about certain things as they know that there might always be family members, neighbors, etc. watching in on them.


This, by the way, is how I have to carry Aidan when he's upset. In a kangaroo pouch. It's the only thing that settles him. And here we are posing here with our dear friends Cindy Gordon and Dr. Ralph Pennino from Intervol.
<