Sunday, June 18, 2006

10 cars, a horse and a helicopter

So funny...I phoned Andy at the Dome this afternoon and he told me that there were 10 cars, a horse and a helicopter parked outside the gate. We had a full house for lunch & people had come with all kinds of transport.

In the meantime, my mum is doing better already. She was able to hold down both her food and a normal conversation this evening. I mean, she is still spending all her time in bed, but there is some improvement. So hopefully this means that we're dealing with the tail-end of her Dengue Fever.



And then there's Aidan. He's is growing and developing at lightning speed these days. He laughs and giggles tons (cutest sound ever) and is now able to sit un-assisted for up to about a minute at a time. I looked at Lucas' baby book the other day and noticed that he was 5 months before he was able to sit unassisted. I really think that Aidan is going to be quick with many things. He's just so strong (according to my mother-in-law, he's going to be 'a right bruiser')



Oh well...time will tell. I'm in no particular hurry. I'm still enjoying the fact that we don't have to baby proof the house yet.


<