Thursday, June 15, 2006

A day on the beach




Walking to the beach BBQ & trying to keep the baby shaded. He still managed to get a tat sunburned, the poor little thing.


I was ready for a party, but sadly enough I was the only one who was. I can't wait to go out again & dance till I drop. It's been too long...

By the way, as you can see I am no Victoria Beckham. My post-pregnancy belly is still with me. Hopefully not for much longer though (I went back to aerobics last night, by the way, and was amazed to see a woman do the whole class with a lollipop in her mouth. That, mixed bith tons of giant June bugs flying around the place, made for quite an interesting class. I never expected Belizean women to scream when giant beetles fly into them, but I now know that they do)

One of the nice things of living inland is that whenever you go to the beach, it's a treat. I would get so bored living on a beach all the time, but I love these little breaks that we take to the islands.

A cloudy, but pleasant day on the Ambegris Caye beach.

<