Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Sick, sick, sick

Now, it's not like nothing has happened here recently, I've just been feeling too sick to write. This pregnancy is really putting me through it. That's why I never wrote anything from Aruba either. Oh well, one more month of this and I should be getting in the creative stage of the pregnancy. So don't expect many postings for a little while, as I gear up for the essays that will surely follow in the second and third trimester (when I was pregnant with Lucas I became this wild, slighly insane creative force in the second trimester)

Aruba was fun. Just hung out with family, really. Lucas was getting really spoiled by his nan and aunty & obviously, he was loving it. Oh, and we were being followed around by hurricanes. First, hurricane Dennis came right past us in Miami, then Emilly brushed past Aruba and then that same hurricane followed us towards the Yukatan. We didn't feel much of it in Belize, though.

That's all for now. My head is pounding, I'm gonna chill for a bit.

Adios!
<