Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Aruba

Right, we're off to Aruba tomorrow, we're gonna visit my mum and my sister. I haven't seen my mum since last October, so I'm really looking forward to this trip. And I'm so happy that Andy is coming this time. He's never been to Aruba before, it was always just Lucas and me.

It's gonna be quite weird being in Aruba whilst that American girl is still missing there. What a bizarre story that is! My mum tells me that the island is swamped with CNN reporters. Anyway, I'll let you know what the mood is on the island, I'll try and blog from there.

That's all for today. Being pregnant makes me rather lazy and braindead. It's unbelievable actually how dumb you get when you're pregnant. When I was pregnant with Lucas I would lose my shampoo bottle under the shower, lock myself out of the car, be unable to focus on anything for too long, struggle to take in any new information & other ridiculous things like that. Anyway, I'm well on my way to being that dumb yet again (and, once again, I hope it's only temporarily)
<