Sunday, January 07, 2007

Lucas' debut as camera man

What a nice lazy weekend. Andy is playing golf and I'm chilling with my children. It's so much better being back at the Dome than living in Belmopan and jetting backwards and forwards. And I'm starting to feel more and more at home in our 'half-a-house'.

Also, my piano is now finally in a nice inspiring location (overlooking the horses in the field and the river behind it) and it really makes me want to play more. In the house in Belmopan it was stashed away in an un-used room, facing a wall. It's amazing what a difference that makes. So throughout the day I now spent time on the piano. It's so enjoyable. I wonder how much I'll be able to improve without having any more lessons. See, Miss Bonny is too busy these days as a science teacher and with running her music school for children to be giving piano lessons to adults. So I won't get lessons from her until the summer.

Anyway, here are two little clips of the kids. One of which was filmed by Lucas. He is very proud of his achievement as a camera man/director.








By the way, Lucas' eye is okay again. He got a stung on his eye lid and the rubbing had caused swelling around the eye. So I just wanted to make sure that the grandparents don't end up worrying about him ; )
<