Saturday, August 19, 2006

Quick note from Aruba

Hot, hot, hot. Aruba is boiling. If it wasn't for the constant breeze here you'd go crazy.

Poor Aidan has been sick ever since we've got here, the poor thing. Not too great for me either. I'm longing for a good night sleep. Andy will join us on monday, so we can share our parental duties again. Because even though we are staying at my mum's, when it comes to night time parenting you're on your own really. You simply can't burden other people with a crying baby at night.

By the way, I'm looking forward to an evening out with Andy next week, without the kids!!!!! We never get to do that normally, so it will be a real treat. My mum and Miriam will look after the kids.

My dad, Ina and the kids arrive at the same time on monday, so we'll have a lovely family reunion.

Anyway, I'm not in the mood for writing much. I'm sleep deprived and brain dead. Once we get back to Belize (on the 1st of September) I'll be able to blog loads again.

See ya!
<