Friday, July 28, 2006

Back to the old school!

What a brilliant time we've had in the UK!

But so far for keeping a video diary...I've been way too busy hanging out with my friends to spend time on the computer. Still, I think that's a good thing.

We got back yesterday and are pretty jet-lagged. Lucas, Aidan and I were up at 3 this morning, so we're good for nothing much today. Still, it was all worth it.

Being back in London was very 'old school'. Especially hanging out with James Hyman (the music and film expert, check him out if you need a Music Supervisor or Music Supervision) and bumping into other old MTVers. James and I dusted off tons of old MTV & Partyzone tapes and are having the best of them digitized (soon to be seen on this blog)
There is not much left for me to say about my Partyzone reunion with James Hyman and my dear friend (and host to our London trip) Tania, as James has said it all on his blog (Top rant as usual, he's a hard act to follow).

Many things caught my attention whilst traveling; I'll post/think out loud about them in the coming days/weeks.

Also many pics/travel clips to follow.
Peace!
<