Monday, May 14, 2007

Back in Belize for 4 days only!

This is crazy. We arrived back in Belize on Friday and tomorrow we're off again, this time to Aruba. The Aruba trip had been planned ages ago & we couldn't change the flights anymore, so off we all go again!

This morning I'll have to talk to the principle of Lucas' school and ask for three more weeks of school. I hope that he'll be cool about it & that it isn't too big of a deal as Lucas is still so young. Anyway, if because of all this he'll be held back next year it wouldn't be the end of the world either. He is meant to start going to K5 after the summer and go for full days, yet he's only 4 and
I am a bit worried that that may be a bit much for him. Anyway, I'll just see what they say today.

Here are a few pictures of our England trip. I better get a move on. Lots to do before we leave again....







<