Saturday, February 11, 2006

Strange days....


Miriam (my sister) arrived here on the 8th and has joined us in the waiting game. Still no baby. My actual due date is on Valentines day, which is next tuesday. So he should be here soon. I've gotten to the point where I have almost stopped believing that this baby will ever be born. He is giving me no more signs now of wanting to come out soon. And to think that he gave us our first scare when I was only 7 or 8 months pregnant....he must be quite a trickster.

In the meantime, there have been some rather strange and unexpected business developments. I can't yet say what's going on, as we're still sorting out the details. But hopefully I can tell all in a few days. What it means though is that our heads have been running over. With the resort expanding, construction on our house starting in the next few weeks, our new business partners arriving soon, the baby, etc. etc. It's all a bit much. Still, anything is better than being bored in my books.
<